Thanks for joining us!
July 9, 2022
10am-6pm, Downtown Palmer, Alaska
The Palmer Museum Garden and Art Faire is a celebration of local art, gardening, food and music. This annual event showcases the best of what the Mat-Su Valley has to offer and continues to grow each year.
A special thank you to the members of our committee who continue to make this event possible:
- Sam Dinges, Palmer Museum of History & Art
- Judy Klink, Palmer Museum of History & Art
- Lauren White, Palmer Museum of History & Art
- Josh Fryfogle, Make-A-Scene
- Carin Meyer, GPCC Board
- Steven Solari, GPCC Board
- Amy Peltier, GPCC Board
- Randi Bernier, GPCC Office Coordinator