About the Wine Walk
The Palmer Museum will host a special Wine Walk to help support Museum operations and the 2019 Palmer Museum Garden and Art Faire. The Palmer Wine Walk is definitely the event not to miss this summer!
- $45 per tasting guest
- $10 per non-tasting guest
- Tickets go on sale May 1 for Museum Members and May 8 for nonmembers.
- Tickets are limited to 300 lucky participants: purchase early!
- Tickets available at the Palmer Museum (723 S. Valley Way) or by phone at 746-7668.
- Participants can purchase their tickets without I.D. but will be required to present a valid I.D. on the day of the event to gain entrance to the festivities and collect their wine tasting supplies (regardless if they have already purchased a ticket).
EVENT TICKETS include:
- Personal wine glass hand painted by a local artisan from Artists Uncorked
- Tastings of an assortment of wines
- Light appetizers.
- Non-tasting attendees will enjoy a selection of non-alcoholic beverages and light appetizers.