Noon to 10pm
The Faire will have three music stages and one performance tent where you can grab a seat or bring your lawn chair and blanket and enjoy the tunes.
Palmer City Alehouse Stage
- 12:30-2:00pm: Ukulele Russ
- 2:15-3:45pm: JWB
- 4:00-5:30pm: Bucket o Fish
- 6:00-8:00pm: Adam Patterson & Heavy Hearts
- 8:00-10:00pm: John Budnik Band
95.5 Hatcher Pass Radio Stage
- 12:00-12:50pm: John Cook
- 1:00-1:50pm: Brother Shane
- 2:00-2:50pm: Emma Hill
- 3:00-3:50pm: Ukulele Russ
Art of Music Stage at the Palmer Museum
Focusing on the artistic edge of local music, this stage features local musicians who offer something unique to the Alaskan music scene – stuff you don’t always hear in the Alaskan summer festival circuit!
- 12:30-1:15pm: Meggie Aube
- 1:30-2:30pm: Boogie Willis/Harp
- 2:45-3:30pm: Bucket O Fish
- 3:45-4:30pm: Tim Grady & Friends
Find out more: Follow Us on Facebook here!