The Palmer Museum Garden and Art Faire is a celebration of local art, gardening, food and music. This annual event showcases the best of what the Mat-Su Valley has to offer and continues to grow each year. Thanks for joining us in 2017!
A special thank you to the members of our event planning committee who through their tireless fundraising and planning efforts, late nights, sunburns and sore feet, continue to make this event possible:
- Selena Ortega-Chiolero, Palmer Museum – Event Coordinator
- Brooke Heppinstall, Woolwood Studio & Gardens – Ag. Group Coordinator
- Jodie Anderson, HDR – Workshop Coordinator
- Josh Fryfogle, Make-A-Scene – Music Coordinator
- Richard Chiolero, Mat-Su College – Volunteer Coordinator
Questions? Contact us here.